1) In which city, India's first hill station bicycle path was launched?
2) On the occasion of Maha shivratri , PM Narendra Modi unveiled a 112-feet-tall Lord Shiva statue,that was made entirely of ………
3) India’s first Gramin Khel Mahotsav will be conducted in which city from 25th to 31st March 2017.?
c. New delhi
4) Which country army has launched nationwide military operation named ‘Radd-ul-Fasaad’ to eliminate menace of terrorism and consolidate gains of its counter-terrorism operations?
5) The ……editon BRICS Summit’s first Sherpas Meeting took place in Nanjing?
6) Government has announced to bring high-speed broadband connectivity to every village by which year?
7) Which series of Sovereign Gold Bonds in 2016-2017 has been issued by union finance ministry recently?
a. Series III
b. Series IV
c. Series V
d. Series VI
8) The state-owned Airport Authority of India (AAI) along with International Air Transport Association (IATA) launched, an e-billing solution for airport operators across the world. Name it?
9) Which country and India held detailed deliberations on the legal processes and procedures on Extradition and Mutual Legal Assistance held in New Delhi recently?
10) The Union Cabinet has approved signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and which country for promotion and development of coop - eration in civil aviation security?
11) The PSU bank that has bagged two IBA Banking Technology awards is ……?
b. Andhra bank
c. Karnataka bank
d. Kerala bank
12) Hassan Ali Khaire is the new PM of which country , appointed on 23rd Feb 2017?
b. Saudi arabia
13) The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax. Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information. Which of the following statements are true about it?
1. Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
2. Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation law
3. Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice
4. Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc
5. Related website links, FAQs, Help desk/email contact
a. Only 1,2,3 are true
b. Only 2,3,4 are true
c. Only 3,4,5 are true
d. All 1,2,3,4 and 5 are true
14) Sampark is a …………..?
a. Business Idea challenge
b. Industry academia interface event
c. Both of the above
d. None of the above
15) As cyber attacks are increasing, the government through its Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-in) on 21st Feb 2017 launched which among the following?
a. Cyber swachhtha kendra
b. Cyber forensic kendra
c. Cyber swatch kendra
d. None of the above
16) Telecom operator Bharti Airtel will acquire the business of which among the following company?
b. Telenor (India) Communications Private Limited
c. Telenor India
d. Both b & c
17) TATA Communications recently launched which iOT platform?
18) Rate of retreat of Gangotri glacier has slowed down to how many metres since 2008 from the maximum of 35 metres recorded in 1974?
19) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which Bank for providing concessional finance to micro and small enterprises (MSEs)?
a. State bank of India
b. Vijaya bank
c. Axis bank
d. Yes bank
20) India’s first heliport, built by stateowned Pawan Hans will be set up at ?
21) Which Tata Steel's iron mine was felicitated with the Best Green Organ isation of the Year Award at the Global Green Future Leadership Awards in recognition of its environmental prot -
22) Shurhozelie Liezeitsu is the new Chief minister of which state in India?
23) The government on 22nd Feb 2017 approved a plan to double the capacity of solar parks and ultra-mega solar power projects (UMSPP) to how much MW from 20,000 mw?
24) The Impossibility Theorem was proposed by whom among the following, who died on 21st Feb 2017 in california?
a. John adems
b. John andrews
c. Kenneth J. Arrow
d.Kenneth K. James
25) Among the following, who is the largest G20 investor in India?
26) On which day The International Mother language day was observed?
a. Feb 21
b. Feb 23
c. Feb 20
d. Feb 19
27) The South Asian Speakers Summit 2017 concluded on 20 February 2017 in which city?
28) Identify the state that released digital road map?
29) Professor from Delhi University (DU) and his team discovered four new miniature species, and that the Frogman of India is …………?
a. SD Biju
b. SD Bilu
c. SD Biku
d. SD Bibbu
30) Government is developing which among the following, to promote cashless economy?
a. Online platform for regulating cashless payments
b. Mobile app for regulating online transactions
c. Digital matrix to evaluate states for cashless economy
d. All above
1. A 2. B 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.A 9.C
10.A 11.C 12.A 13.D 14.C 15.A 16.D 17.A 18.A 19.B 20.B
21.A 22.A 23.B 24.C 25.A 26.C 27.B 28.C 29.A 30.C